Thursday, December 18, 2008

Festive with a capital E


I have been so mad busy over the past 2 weeks I have neglected my blog! Work has been mad and we have been working like a sausage-machine!!! over drive! season is a mad rush and in our industry no holiday, well maybe just a little. it seemed like we weren't going to have a holiday little less than a week ago but we have busted our 'balls' over the past 2 weeks to enjoy the spoils of n proper South African summer!!!

This Friday. O'wow its tomorrow our last day of work for the year and 2009 looks like its going to be a really good year!!! so this will also be my last post for 2008 as i really need a holiday away from everything that is 2008 I am in a twilight zone officially from today it is no longer 2008 for me nor is it 2009 i am somewhere inbetween, and I promise to be a better blogger in 2009 but for now, MERRY MERRY AND HAPPY HAPPY!!!

No comments: